Title Pawn Atlanta is not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions conducted with Title Pawn Atlanta are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Title Pawn Atlanta conducts business in the State of Georgia only!
- Title pawns transactions that become more than 10 days delinquent may become subject to loss of collateral held for “PAWN”.
- Non-payment on pawn transactions could result in loss of collateral.
- Title Pawn Atlanta practices responsible lending to those in need of money for emergencies and other financial needs. Title Pawn Atlanta does not lend with the intent to repossesses pawned collateral.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on pawns may be as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of a pawn transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- Title Pawn Atlanta adheres to and complies with the local and state pawn code.